Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Trying Day...

Football, the second love of my life ;) This year, I've kept it under control, the food, booze, and sitting around on Sundays doing nothing for 10hours. Russ and I started out kayaking...when weather was nice, and we had a lot of "chores" to do that occupied our time.

But now its the playoffs...eeekkk. 7 Days into no drinking....keeping it together, and Russ says "lets go out"....watch the game at a BAR? What are you mad!!! A BAR that's loaded with yummy goodness? Food, drinks, and hot chicks?.....Healthy hot chicks, younger hot chicks, good looking men...OH YEAH, BABY...this is what I need! Just enough to remind me what I'm doing this for, shallow yes, but lets all be honest, bragging rights and flaunting whatcha got.

To feel good about myself, and know at 42 (and counting) I can still look HOT among all the little chickies, and watch the young college boys check me out. Its all about confidence and feeling as good as you look.

So I will be happy to take this "TRYING" day, this "CHALLENGE"....and enjoy every moment!
Because soon those little chickies will want to look like ME!

CHEERS!
Maui 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment