Friday, January 6, 2012

Really?

Well I've done it....I finally made the move that I've been talking myself into for some time now.

Five years ago, I started on a "new" life journey that has been educational, stressful, enlightening, and overwhelming. From its happiest points to the lowest, this life of mine has a been wondrous to gluttonous which I wouldn't change for the world, however it has taken its toll.

My body has paid the price over and over again... leaving me with 30 extra pounds of fat, a love affair with wine, painful heartburn and a continuing battle (that I'm loosing) with my arthritis. So this is my attempt to be accountable for my health, weight, diet, and MY LIFE! Failure is not an option.

So here it is...in all its glory. Follow me if you wish, make fun of me all you want, provide criticism, offer suggestions, and/or cheer me on, but no matter what I WILL MEET MY GOALS.

Enjoy the ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment